High Society Official Stills Episode 8

Guess I am addicted to this drama. Posting official stills every time is really a sign because usually I don't when I post my own screen caps. Yeah, sometimes too lazy to post official stills.

Currently into something but then I find time to look for more news and photos of the cast or the 2 OTPs that makes the drama enjoyable and interesting.

The fight.
Friendship is at stake.
Doubt and secrecy surrounded them.










The date.
Gorgeous ladies and dashing men.









Really wondering where their romance will lead them. Will there be a happy ending for the both of them?

HOPE SO.


-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review